Tuesday 24 April 2012

ETHICAL JEANS

One of the things that have been the hardest to find in the ethical fashion world are jeans. I personally love high waisted jeans, which I think is part of the reason why it has been so hard to find sustainable ones. But I have managed to find two brands in particular that produce great jeans.

Monkee Genes do a great range of brightly coloured skinny jeans, as well as other styles including chinos. The great thing about Monkee Genes is that they are made out of ethical fabrics by workers with rights, but they are still very affordable, and they fit great.





Kuyichi is based in The Netherlands and they unfortunately do not have an online store, however they are stocked in a few stores across the UK. They are apparently the first brand to produce organic jeans, they also do other items but there is a focus on denim. Their most recent collection looks to have some really beautiful pieces, unfortunately I haven't managed to find any of them online yet, but if I do I will post them here.







No comments:

Post a Comment