Tuesday 24 April 2012

ETHICAL SHOPPING

Strictly shopping ethically is quite hard, I started to buy ethically about two years ago, and now I try to only buy sustainable or second hand clothes. In terms of second hand clothing it isn't too bad, a lot of people now regularly shop in charity and second hand shops, and search for great pieces on ebay, but I also like to buy pieces that have been made sustainably. Initially I found it really hard, trying to find shops or websites that provide decent clothes, but now that I have managed to find a fair few places within all price ranges I think it is only fair that I share my knowledge with anyone else that wants to shop ethically. A great website for a huge variety of products and brands is Fashion Conscience, the online store is a source of style-led eco fashion with brands based in Canada, Denmark, USA and Sweden to name a few. Each of the brands on the website have strong ethics behind them focusing on using sustainable materials in the production and ensuring workers rights around the world.

 http://www.fashion-conscience.com/


 FAIR + TRUE
 

M BY M GO GREEN
 

RELUXE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment